Call us :
Follow this property
Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
Frequently Asked Questions at Swiss Valley Apartments
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
As well as our maintenance staff preparing the apartment for move in, we also use a painting and cleaning company. Depending on need, we use a carpet installer or steam carpet cleaning company.
2. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we provide 24-hour emergency maintenance and personnel live on-site.
3. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can call the office during business hours or enter an online request in the Resident Services portal. If it is an after-hours emergency, you should call our emergency maintenance line.
4. How are maintenance issues handled?
Maintenance issue are handled as soon as possible with preference given to emergency calls.
5. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No. As long as you have given permission to enter when calling in the service, you do not need to be present.
6. What happens if I am locked out?
If our office is open you can call, if not you can call the emergency maintenance line for assistance.
7. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Any modifications need to be approved by the manager and need to be put back to the original state prior to move out to avoid any costs.
1. What amenities does the property offer?
We include the gas for heating, cooking, and hot water along with water, sewer, and trash removal services.
2. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, opening at 10am and closing at dusk.
3. Is parking available?
We have open parking in front of each building.
4. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
We have a laundry facility in each building that is either coin or app operated.
5. Is your community pet friendly?
6. What are the fees associated with having pets?
We have a $150 non-refundable pet fee and $20 monthly pet rent.
7. Are there weight or breed restrictions on pets?
8. Is there a pet park?
No. The nearest one is an 8-minute drive away. We do have pet waste stations throughout the community for curbing you pet.
9. What appliances are standard?
Gas range, refrigerator and garbage disposal. We also have dishwashers in our luxury apartments.
10. Do you offer furnished apartments?
11. Do you offer Short Term leases?
Are leases range between 6 and 15 months.
12. Do you offer Corporate leases?
13. If I have a package delivered, will you hold it at the leasing office?
Due to COVID-19 we will no longer be able to accept packages in our office.
14. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
There are no quiet hours or fees.
1. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
2. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We take both appointments and walk-ins.
3. How accessible is the management at the local office?
From Monday through Friday between 9am and 6pm
4. How do I apply for an apartment?
Our applications are all done online.
5. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Normally within 24 hrs.
6. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
You will need to pay your Security Deposit, Administrative Fee and your pro-rated rent amount.
7. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
We do not require but do recommend renter’s insurance.
8. What are my options for paying my rent?
We have an online payment system, a WIPS program or you can mail a check to our corporate office.
9. How do I pay my rent online?
Using the Resident Services portal. This is the same place you filled out your application.
10. Are there any monthly fees?
If you choose to get internet, cable or pet(s), then you would pay that monthly along with your rent.
11. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
No, but we do recommend it.
12. Which utilities are included in my rent?
The gas for heating, cooking and hot water, along with water, sewer, and trash removal.
13. How do I set up my utilities?
By calling Consumers Energy once you have a confirmed address and move-in date.
14. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Bloom Broadband is the provider of both internet and cable and we also offer Dish Network options.
15. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
16. What are the policies about guests?
We ask that you have guests use the rear side of the parking lot as a courtesy to all residents so they get the spots closer to their apartments.
17. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
All of our rates are pre-determined and non-negotiable.
18. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
You will pay a new Security Deposit.
19. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
20. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
We have a Cancellation Premium that you can pay at the time you give your move-out notice. The cost of the Cancellation Premium will vary from unit to unit.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
There are 2 bus stops within walking distance.
2. What is your community nearby?
A grocery store, gas station and restaurants are all within walking distance.
3. Which school district are you in?
Wyoming Public Schools
4. How far away is the nearest dog park?
An 8 minute drive
5. Are there bike trails nearby?
Yes, Kent Trails.
6. Where do residents shop?
There are many options a short drive away but Family Fare is within walking distance.
7. What's the name of the nearest coffee shop and how far is it from the property?
There is a Starbucks inside the nearby Family Fare.
1. How do I get to your community?
We are on Burlingame and Prairie Parkway so from 28th street turn south on Burlingame Ave. and we are right after the first traffic light.
2. What's the nearest cross street?
We are on Burlingame Ave. and Prairie Parkway.
for More Information
Swiss Valley Apartments
3001 Burlingame Avenue SW
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to